In celebration of our 5 year anniversary of delivering social impact, we have launched our very own Digital Mums podcast!
Why a podcast?
We’ve been getting a lot of love for our audio lessons because mothers are telling us that audio is the easiest format for them to fit into their busy lives.
We also have a lot to say on a variety of subjects and our team are a highly talented bunch of women.
What can you expect?
Our podcast will focus on a range of topics around motherhood and careers. It’s a big area so we’re going to keep our podcast episodes diverse and interesting. Expect episodes on:
- Digital and social trends | Well we are Digital Mums so expect episodes from our team on interesting digital and social media trends.
- The future of work | We’ll explore workplace trends, from flexible working to the death of email.
- Diversity and equality | Diversity and equality is a big passion of ours and we’ll be chatting about the issues of the day and will invite on guest speakers with something to say.
- Working parent dilemmas | Our team of working mothers are well placed to tackle those challenges you face every day.
- Lifelong learning | Our podcast wouldn’t be complete without episodes to help you become a lifelong learner - seeing as that’s our core mission!
Our episodes will go out weekly on Monday mornings.
Check out our podcast here.