Did you know that 3,333 people applied for an HR Assistant role in Coventry last year? It's so important to invest in giving yourself the best chance to get your next job. We can help you with that by providing you with a free place on our employability course which is designed to upskill you with the most in-demand skills and build workplace confidence with coaching. We'll also help you get your LinkedIn in sorted and provide some free resources on job hunting.
This course works for lots of women, there's no standard successful student, but it's particularly effective for:
- Retail | Mothers working as a cashier, stocker, shelf-stacker in a supermarket, clothes shop or high street shop that are looking to change career or move into an office role.
- Administrative | Mothers who are administrators, personal assistants or holding roles that include repetitive tasks like data entry that need a skill refresh and a confidence boost.
- Hospitality | Mothers who are waitresses, bar staff, travel bookers and receptionists that are looking to change career or move into an office role.
- Customer services | Mothers that work in customer-facing roles either in person or online, whether handling queries from people before they buy or after they buy that need a skill refresh and a confidence boost.
Our Future Skills Camp is a 10-week online course designed to build the 21st-century skills most in-demand from employers and most impactful for businesses. These skills are the least likely to be replaced by machines - remote teamwork, data literacy, critical thinking, creativity, social media marketing and storytelling. We also provide a wrap-around coaching framework to develop the mindsets required for career adaptability because skills are just one piece of the puzzle.
Our course is 100% designed around the needs of mothers. The mixture of bite-sized, anytime, anywhere learning with structured evening weekly sessions run by our CoFounders Nikki and Kathryn makes it the perfect blend of fun and flexible. And because students work in small groups on a real business challenge for Digital Mums the course feels totally different from studying at school.
The course is suitable for any level of learner and requires 4-5 hours of self-study each week. It doesn’t matter if you’ve never learned online before, or if you haven’t learned since school. We are experts at supporting women of all ages and abilities.
Our final cohort starts on April 19th. Spread the word to anyone who you think would benefit.
Who is eligible?
Women will be eligible for a free place on the course (worth £499) if you meet the following criteria:
- You are currently a mother, regardless of whether your children are dependents (under 18)
- You do not hold a University degree (we may accept your application if you do have a Degree but are earning less than £25,000/year so it's worth applying anyway)
How can people apply?
If you are interested in applying, or if you know someone who might be, simply send them to fill out a few questions via this survey. That’s it for now, if they leave their information we will be in touch.